31 ene 2013

First draw - The Fab Shoes&withorwithoutshoes

Good afternoon! Now I show you a draw that I participate; it´s a collaboration between The Fab Shoes and withorwithoutshoes blog. For participate you need be fan on facebook of The Fab Shoes and withorwithoutshoes, after you need do a quiz of questions about fashion, and choose the shoes, boats,... that you want.

In my case, I choose Pixie shoes, I think that combined with a ripped jeans, black leather jacket and a black smoky eyes; The set can be the perfect outfit.

Visit the website (The Fab Shoes) and tell me, What are you favorites shoes?

I hope you like it!

Buenas Tardes! Ahora os voy a enseñar un sorteo en el cual he participado, es una colaboración entre "The Fab Shoes" y el blog withorwithoutshoes. Para participar necesitas ser fan en Facebook de "The Fab Shoes" y withorwithoutshoes, después tiene que hacer un cuestionario sobre moda y elegir los zapatos, botas que más te gusten.

En mi caso, he elegido las cuñas Pixie, Creo que combinadas con unos jeans rotos y una cazadora de cuero negro con tachuelas y unos ojos ahumados en negro, pueden ser el look perfecto.

Visita la web (The Fab Shoes) y cuéntame, ¿Cuales te gustan más?

Espero que os guste!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario