19 feb 2013

Color Caldera + Azure


imnotperfect

Hello! How are you? yesterday I had German class and after 5 hours in university class.... Full Day! but between class and class, my mum and me found a photos time on my terrace ;)! I chose a White jeans, and a Sweater with a especial color, I have called "Caldera"(Cauldron, because it's shame tone) Do you agree with me? My Grandmother has a lot ;)!
As you know, I live in Valencia, and yesterday too, I send an e-mail for introduce my blog in to the community bloggers of Valencia. I'm waiting the answer ;) I will tell you;)!

I hope you like the outfit!


Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Ayer tuve clase de Alemán y después 5 horas de clase en la universidad... Día Completito! Pero entre clase y clase, mi madre y yo encontramos un ratito para hacer las fotos en mi terraza ;)! Elegí unos vaqueros blancos y un suéter con un color especial, Lo he llamado "Caldera"
Como ya sabéis, vivo en Valencia, y ayer también envié un e-mail para introducir el blog dentro de la comunidad de blogeras de Valencia. Estoy esperando la respuesta ;)! Os lo contaré;)!

¡Espero que os guste el look!

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

Jacket / Chaqueta : Zara
Sweater / Suéter : Stradivarius
Jeans / Vaqueros : Blanco
Booties / Botines : Primark
Bag / Bolso : Cortefiel
Ring / Anillo : Tienda local

Visit my friend-beauty in imnotperfectbeauty.blogspot.com

Visita a mi amiga-beauty en imnotperfectbeauty.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario