28 feb 2013

Rock & Roll Fever

im not perfect

Hello! How are you? Today I share with you the outfit that I chose yesterday (you can saw it on instagram, facebook, twitter and tumblr). This Benetton t-shirt is so soft and very fashionable, is a basic but i love it!
Today I will go to a conference about enterprising, and the scare of undertake; Tomorrow I tell you more about this;)!
I hope you like it!

Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Hoy quiero compartir el look que elegí ayer (puedes verlo en instagram, facebook, twitter y tumblr). Esta camiseta de Benetton es muy cómoda y muy  muy a la moda, es un básico que me encanta!
Hoy iré a una conferencia sobre emprededores, y el miedo a emprender; Mañana os contaré más sobre ello!
Espero que os guste!

im not perfect

im not perfect

im not perfect

im not perfect

im not perfect

im not perfect

Jacket / Chaqueta : Blanco
t-Shirt / Camiseta : Benetton
Booties / Botines : Zara
Bag / Bolso : Parfois
Scarf / Bufanda : Primark
Bracelet / Pulsera : Zara
Ring / Anillo : Primark
Watch / Reloj : LED watches

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario