12 mar 2013

Olé!

imnotperfect

Hello! How are you? Today I share with you an outfit with a typical spanish touch, this sofa I bought last year on IKEA, I love it, because there are a lot of designs, I chose this, Do you like it?
About the outfit, this coat was a present of my friends on my 24th birthday (I lovelovelove it), with a basic look and touchs of same color, It will be the perfect complement.

I hope you like it! Thank's for read the blog!

PD: Yesterday I received my new OHKKO Sweater, of Buylevard Soon...

Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros un look con un toque "typical spanish", este sofá lo compré el año pasado en IKEA, me encanta porque tiene muchísimos diseños de fundas, yo elegí esta, ¿Os gusta?
Sobre el outfit, esta capa me la regalaron mis amigas en mi 24 cumpleaños (y me ENCANTA), con un look básico y toques del mismo color que la capa, será el complemente perfecto.

Espero que os guste! Gracias por leer el blog!

PD: Ayer recibí mi nuevo suéter de OHKKO, Buylevard Pronto....

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

imnotperfect

Coat / Capa : Local Shop
Knitwear / Suéter de punto : Primark '13
Jeans / Vaqueros : H&M
Shoes / Zapatos : Aviñó
Bag / Bolso : elcaballo
Ring / Anillo : Mango
Bracelet / Pulsera : Sfera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario