4 feb 2013

Chesterfield


Happy Monday!! How are you? How about the weekend? As I tell you yesterday, Today I update with a first outfit of my closet. I choose a print leopard dress, a brown booties and brown tights too. I choose this outfit because I love this Chesterfield, it is on my boyfriend's house (he was my photographer, ;) Javi 1000 thank's).

I hope you like it!

PD: my friend-beauty tell me that she have a lot novelties for this week, on Facebook you have an advance. http://www.facebook.com/imnotperfectfashionbeauty

Feliz Lunes! ¿Cómo estáis? ¿Cómo ha ido el finde? Como ya os contaba ayer, hoy voy a actualizar con el primer look de mi armario. He elegido un vestido con estampado de leopardo, unos botines marrones y medias marrones también. He elegido este look en esta ocasión, ya que, me encanta este Chesterfield, está en casa de mi novio (el fue mi fotógrafo, ;) 1000 Gracias Javi)

¡Espero que os guste!

PD: my amiga-beauty me ha contado que tiene muchísimas novedades para esta semana, en Facebook ya tenéis un adelanto. http://www.facebook.com/imnotperfectfashionbeauty






Dress/Vestido: Zara Winter '11
Tights/Medias: Calzedonia
Booties/Botines: Primark Winter '12
Scarf/Bufanda: Zara Winter '12
Jacket/Chaqueta: Stradivarius (Old)
Nail Polish/Esmalte de uñas: Red Depiline

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario