2 feb 2013

Coral is the new Red



Good Morning! What about Friday night? What outfit did you choose?
My Friday night plan was rug+film with my boyfriend, and today I'm very relaxed. 
I live in Valencia, Spain, and here all days are sunny days, therefore today I update a happy outfit, with the title "Coral is the new red", Do you agree with me?

I have a lot of clothes in Coral, and in Red... I think that one or two... However my favorite color is Blue; What is your favorite color?

Happy Saturday!

Buenos días! ¿Cómo fue anoche? ¿Qué look elegisteis?
Mi plan de viernes por la noche fue mantita y peli con mi novio, y hoy estoy muy relajada.
Yo vivo en Valencia, España, aquí todos los días son días soleados, por eso hoy os traigo un look feliz, con el título "Coral es el nuevo Rojo"¿Estáis de acuerdo conmigo?

Tengo un montón de prendas en Coral, y Rojo... creo que una o dos... Sin embargo mi color favorito es Azul, ¿Cual es tu color favorito?

Feliz Sábado!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario