10 feb 2013

Hippie Chic Valencia's Clouds


Hello! Happy Sunday! How are you? Today I share with you a perfect outfit, I love this style and I want to share with you! The long Skirt is on Mango Online, is so fashionable and very combinable! The shoes are fashionable too and I think that the shoes with jeans and a white shirt, Can be a very good spring outfit, Do you agree with me?

Also I share with you a very good pic of Valencia weather, Very beautiful Clouds =)! I love this city!

I hope you like it! Do you have a skirt like this?

Hola! Feliz Domingo! ¿Cómo estáis? Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros un look perfecto, Me encanta este estilo. La falta larga es de Mango Online, está muy de moda y es muy combinable! Los zapatos están también muy de moda y pienso que con unos vaqueros y una camisa blanca, pueden ser un perfect look de primavera. ¿Estáis de acuerdo conmigo?

También quiero enseñaros un foto preciosa del tiempo que hace en Valencia! Que nubes más bonitas! Me encanta esta ciudad!

¡Espero que os guste! ¿Tenéis alguna falda como esta?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario