9 feb 2013

I'm not Perfect Social Media

Hello! Today I share with you a novelty, I'm not Perfect already in Facebook, Twitter, Chicisimo, Bloglovin and Moodyo. All the days I will share with you all the news that the blog and me we have.
I hope that you interact with me, with your comments, likes, tips,...

I hope that we grow together! Happy Saturday!

Hola! Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros una novedad, I'm not Perfect ya está en Facebook, Twitter, Chicisimo, Bloglovin y Moodyo. Todos los días compatiré con vosotros todas las novedades y noticias sobre el blog y sobre mi.

Espero que interactues conmigo, con vuestros comentarios, me gusta, consejos, ...

Espero que podamos crecer juntos! Feliz Sábado!

(click the logo for entry on my profiles) / (haz click en el logo para acceder a mis perfiles)


 BLOGLOVIN I'm not Perfect

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4757809/?claim=tdqcy3whrf5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 CHICISIMO Virginia Yagüe


 FACEBOOK I'm not Perfect

 MOODYO Virginia Yagüe

TWITTER @imnotperfectFB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario